DIGITAL MARKETING TRENDS 2017
2016 was a stunning year for internet marketing, however the business never stops evolving. It’s an ideal opportunity to begin pondering how the business will change in 2017—and how you can get ready in like manner. Growth Hacking experts at WebPhantoms have listed down top 5 digital marketing trends that may dominate in the year 2017.
- Mobile will rule over desktop
- Youtube: Companies are likely to invest more in creating Youtube channels along with spending more on Youtube ads.
- Google Search Algorithm: Google is likely to bring a major in their search algorithm with social signals getting more importance. Various social engagement metrics like Social sharing, subscriber base, viewership, follower base, commenting etc. will become more important than ever before.
- Local and mobile SEO will become extremely important.
- Online advertising along with hiring digital marketing agencies will become expensive. Going forward digital marketing agencies will have to become more result oriented.
HAVE YOU TRIED OUR LATEST SEO CHECKER TOOL?
Your report will be sent in your inbox